About Maran Fashions
European Fashion in Downtown Sarnia
Maran Fashions, a men’s and women’s fashion boutique, was founded in 1986 by Marisa and Andrea Proia. The cosmopolitan styled store is housed in a 130 year old, renovated downtown Sarnia Heritage building. Marisa brought her expertise in fashion merchandising while Andrea contributed his preparation in business and marketing. Together they have managed to provide their customers with a European experience, whether it be with complimentary cappuccinos or Mediterranean music. Although they purchase a majority of their fashions from Europe, Marisa and Andrea stay loyal to Canadian designers by featuring a selection of independent collections from Montreal, Quebec, and Toronto.
Maran Fashions is more than a clothing store. It translates the European lifestyle experience to all those who desire something out of the norm.
Some of what Maran Fashions Offers…
– Unique European and Canadian fashions for both Ladies and Men.
– Private shopping and wardrobe consulting.
– Complimentary cappuccino and espresso bar.
– In-store fashion shows and private parties.
– On-premise tailoring and alterations.
– Fur cold storage, remodeling and cleaning.